Like in 2016, I had a New Year's Resolution to finish and publish at least one piece of art to DA a month. I did very well, especially during october with the goretober
challenge. And there was a lot of improvement, some of it spurred by me getting invoved in the Mystic Messenger fandom and one piece of fanart for that where I decided what I really needed to do was sketch the character's jawbones
. I also learned how to use databending for my art, resulting beautiful, glitchy messes that I love to look at.
So I decided I wanted to just do a count.
August: 3 (already reached 12 pieces of art!)
November: 2 (despite Nanowrimo)
Man, what a productive year it's been!